Questions about HTB classes with an SFQ

I have read most of the documents regarding both Htb and Sfq and I
still am not sure if it is best to put the Sfq on the leaf Htb or to put
it closer to the root class.  All of the docs for Htb say to put it on the
leaf classes but the Sfq stuff says to put it closer to the root(but not
on the root).  If my case every leaf class is only going to be one
machine/user.  I want to have fairness between machines(I don't want one
person to get all of the bandwidth).  I don't think putting Sfq on the
leaf classes will get me this, but I haven't been able to find a place
that says this for sure...

				josh