Compiling HTB

Hello!

I try to make HTB work with kernel 2.4.18.
The patch goes through, and compilation as well but when I do make
modules_install the sch_htb.o wont get copied to
/lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/net/sched - directory.
When I try to insmod it (sch_htb.o) it tells me that this module is for
another version of the kernel. This usally happens when that is the
case, but ever since the versioning system CONFIG_MODVERSIONS got into
the kernel (God bless it) I haven't had those problems...

How do I load the HTB functionality? Is it incorporated in another
module which I must load instead? I cannot se anywhere on the files
changed by the htb-patch anything about a specific kernel-version.

Or, am I just stupid... :-)

Regards,

Gabriel Paues