HTB stats

hello,

about output of tc -s -d .....

about my setup:
all input and output is done on one interface, box recives on it and
from it it forwards.
very simple, a root 1:1 for output  and 1:2 for input classes at
100mbit. and below lots of children with different rates.
ceil for children is 1/3 of rate.

questions:
1. why do I have "lended" for children classes almost the same as
"sent", who do they lend to? the neighboring classes?
2. What is overlimits? is it incremented when certain pkt goest above
"rate", what if both "rate" and "ceil"? incremented twice?
3. "dropped"- if the pkt is overlimit it may be dropped right? if it
cannot be delayed, right? is  this the reason why I have such a
difference between them?
4. what is "level", the level in classes tree?

I think I am getting it right , but am asking to be shure.

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila@dg.net.ua>
Digital Generation