[LARTC] limit one ip from my network traffic.

I've searched the net.. and found almost nothing.. limit conexions to an ip, but no limit the traffic.. It's like windows QoS. I'de like to know where I can find a how to or smth to limit a certain ip's from my network traffic. To make an example: I would like to limit 192.168.0.2 from my network to have an incoming rate of 7k/s, he is linked to my eth0 thru a switch and eth0 and eth1 are on my linux box. How do Iimit that ip's traffic ? or .. how do I limit all the trafic to an specific port. and that is 1214, the one that Kazaa uses.. I get a lot of traffic from that software.

I use iptables for masquerade

 Tnks a lot

a linux newbie

Do You Yahoo!?