Re: Re: [LARTC] HTB - I can't stand it any longer HELP ME

You set it on imq. But how did you set the IMQ ? IIRC the Patrick's
IMQ is able to shape both direction and I don't know which one
do you shape.
Also you set 1:10 to 70k and 1:20 to 10k So that you allow
to utilize link at 80k. It is bad becaue 1:1 is set to 70.
Is your connection (it uses some special modem ? or uses
it compression ?) full duplex ? Or half duplex like
33k analog modems ?
I'd suggest this setup (imq0):
1:1  rate 70k ceil 70k
1:10 rate 60k ceil 70k prio 0
1:11 rate 10k ceil 50k prio 1

Then add the same (ahother HTB) to ppp0 ! So that you
will shape also ACKs in other direstion.

Note smaller ceil for 1:11 - I guess your line has not stable
bandwidth so that this is attempt to keep it in reasonable bounds.
If this will work, then it is time to start playing with better
values ...
devik