Re: [LARTC] cbq error

Find command that generate it and correct it
Also possible change source code if you are know what are you doing
(comment printk(KERN_WARNING "CBQ: class %08x has bad quantum==%ld, repaired...
or change KERN_WARNING on KERN_INFO etc or correct your syslogd properties in order to
it send this messages only in syslog)