Re: Re: [LARTC] a question about TBF

Read shapter
9.2.2.1. Parameters & usage in Advanced Routing HOWTO

mpu
A zero-sized packet does not use zero bandwidth. For ethernet, no packet uses less than 64 bytes.
The Minimum Packet Unit determines the minimal token usage for a packet

15.02.2000 8:37:10, Huang Xin Gang <hxgang@csnet4.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn> wrote:

>Alexey Talikov,hello!
>
>Thanks for your help!
>But my problem is still here.I found that if a packet is too short,the tick value which
corresponds to it in the "rtab" is zero.That means the packet doesn't consume any tokens when it's
being sent.