[LARTC] well .. so that htb is now 10 times faster than CBQ

Hello Jamal and others,

I was working on new faster and scalable HTB algorithm. I'm happy
to share my last test results:

I created hierarchy with 1000 leaves borrowing from common bounded
parent. I measured with total 30 Mbit of data flow over 5 seconds.
Here are total times in ms spend in qdisc dequeue routine:

CBQ      4450 ms
Old HTB  4630 ms
New HTB  455  ms

Times are varying for CBQ with flow's character, lowest
times were close to new HTB but I have to say that at these
tests CBQ's output was totaly useless (no bounding, large
errors in rate ..).

I'm going to sleep just now but I'll release new HTB code
for wider testing tomorrow. It will work for 2.4 kernels only
until someone backport it ;)
It is because it uses 2.4 rb_tree functions.

New code has guaranted dequeue and enqueue complexity O(log(N))
where N is number of active classes.
I hope I haven't done error in measurement ;)
devik