[LARTC] Problem with 2 DSL lines

I am going to answer with the solution to this.

I actually followed http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/nano.txt
(Thanks Julian) and now everything works great.

Well almost, can't actually hit the server with 192.168.0.1(Internal iface
ip of linux box) but that is fine with me.

Maybe the HOWTO on lartc.org for split access should be updated?

Thanks again,

Eric