[LARTC] Newbie questions

Hello there, I have been reading a lot of things regarding tc and
diffserv but I'm little confused.

I want to control traffic over my DSL connection. I would like to have
different kind of services. First of all I would want that any machine
behind my linux box can use all the downstream bandwidth onless there
are no traffic for other machines.

Also I would like to make that the traffic from some nets have a high
priority, and everything else low priority.

Alse I would like to set some machine behind my linux box to have high
priority.

Any ideas? or point on how tos or examples?

Thank you very much
Carlos del Castillo
capc75 at mac dot com