[LARTC] IMQ & HTB problem

Hi everybody,

I have a strange problem. I recently found IMQ dummy device and I was
anxious to test this on my router. I have the following configuration:

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -m mark --mark 0 -d $MY_NET -j
IMQ --todev 0
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -m mark --mark 0 -s $MY_NET -j
IMQ --todev 1

insmod imq

tc qdisc add dev imq0 root handle 1: htb default fff
tc qdisc add dev imq1 root handle 1: htb default fff

tc class add dev imq0 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 htb rate 192Kbit

tc filter add dev imq0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 100 u32 match ip src...
bla bla bla

ip link set imq0 up; ip link set imq1 up

The problem is that when I run this script, those packets that are
routed via imq* (0 for in and 1 for out) are slowed down to ridiculous
speeds (1kbit or less for a 64kbit class for eg.)

I read about some bugs that lies in IMQ code but I also read about
crashes related to this bugs and this is not my case.

Could anyone help me pls? I must finish this script till monday. Could
it be usage of u32 filters? But still I see that packets are getting to
the right classes.

Thanks,
Alin Nastac