[LARTC] My head hurts....

Hello All
Just to check the mail is working.
After reading the Advanced routing HOWTO 5 times I think I am getting a
basic understanding of shaping and policing. [see, got the terminology
right so far]
Can anybody point me in the direction of more docs.man HOWTO RFC don't
care?
Fascinating stuff. My wife is looking at me though I am mad though.

"You find that interesting!!"
regards
Robert

--