[LARTC] Load balancing between 2 DSL lines

Hi!

I assume you are using T-Online or some other provider which doesn't
filter
spoofed packets. An easy solution is to set up a weighted equalized
multipath route
and SNAT all packets going out one line to the ip of the other one ..
that
way you have double upstream. another way would be not to use equalize
and don't SNAT,
that way you could use both downstreams + both upstreams, but a single
connection
would never go faster than with just one line.

Bye,
Patrick