[LARTC] restricting nat on a net

Hi again,

Is there a way to restric the use of NAT devices such as a linux
gateway, winproxy and wingate on a network?

Sorry about my "paranoic" questions, but I am setting up a wireless
internet service and I want to be sure that people won't fool me. (or
at least won't fool me a lot)

Thank you,

--
Luiz Felipe Ceglia  	-  Staff TereNet