[LARTC] Sharing incoming traffic

For me ingress works great.
ok, i more or less copy/pasted from the "wondershaper" :)

I guess it's not good to have a rate of 8000bps AND a burst of 10k

I'm also not shure, if the iptables-marks get noticed, but it seems so,
as you said there is a shaping effect. but as your iptable-rule is so
generally i'd say there's no reason not to use the appropriate u32
filter instead of fw.

VMWare shouldn't be the problem, at least i never had ones.

Tell me, if tuning rate/burst helped

Greetings

	Tobias