[LARTC] device independent qdisc?

Hello ALL,
is there a way to have a device independent qdisc, or a qdisc on some k=
ind
of virtuall interface?

Background: I have a 5-Interface-Router with one Internet-Uplink.  The
Router should connect the clients on the other Interfaces to the Intern=
et
and to each other client. As i understood the hole TC stuff i can only =
get
influence of outgoing traffic. In my case i can reduce the traffic of e=
ach
net by putting a qdisc on the netinterface. I=B4ve done that and it run=
fine. But the different nets could not take the free bandwith of other =
nets
because they have not the same root.

If i could have a device independent qdisc i could take this as root an=
filter the traffic for the the different nets to the classes.

I also thougth about some kind of tunnel, where i route all traffic com=
ming
from the internet to the first tunnelinterface and to each destination =
net
fram the other tunnelinterface. In this case i could put the needed qdi=
sc
to the first interface and all would be ok.
But,
1) how to build a local tunnel and
2) how to route through the tunnel without route-loops or NATing the ho=
le
internet.

Sorry for my kind of english, i hope its at least understandable!

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen/Best regards
Mario Wolff
=