[LARTC] Bandwith management through mac address

--part1_31.23dd378b.29c3a8f1_boundary

Hello, I am running linux red hat 7.2 and still somewhat unfamiliar to its
commands.  I am administrator to an ISP with about 80 clients and would like
to regulate the speed of uploads and downloads.  I understand that I need to
place everybody in different class'.  Could I get help how to use tc/QBC to
limit bandwith and impliment a u32 (or fwmark) filter that names mac
address's as the source. Please be specific because I am not very fluent in
the laguage yet.

Thank you
       Luke

--part1_31.23dd378b.29c3a8f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello, I am running linux red hat 7.2 and still somewhat unfamiliar to its commands. &nbsp;I am administrator to an ISP with about 80 clients and would like to regulate the speed of uploads and downloads. &nbsp;I understand that I need to place everybody in different class'. &nbsp;Could I get help how to use tc/QBC to limit bandwith and impliment a u32 (or fwmark) filter that names mac address's as the source. Please be specific because I am not very fluent in the laguage yet. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Thank you
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Luke
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_31.23dd378b.29c3a8f1_boundary--