[LARTC] DocBook testing

Hi Togan et al,

As for the customized dsssl style sheets, I can't since they are located =
at home. However, I don't even know if this is where I should do the =
changes. I assume that I was looking at the correct files since you =
asked me to send them over to you.=20

Anyways, what I am trying to do is simply to change fonts and font sizes =
etcetera used within documents created with DocBook. For example, how do =
one change the default font to (just grabbing something out of the air) =
Courier New? Is it correct to do the changes directly within the system =
wide dsssl stylesheets, or is it possible to change it only within a =
separate document? How? I'm still quite new to the whole concept of =
docbook, and I definitely know this is the wrong place to ask, but since =
the thread was already open...=20

Also, as for the recommendation of the book, I would personally still =
recommend it, because I believe it is one of the most complete books =
available at all for DocBook. Also, it contains a great reference for =
reading offline. Anyways, you may be right that it is "old", however it =
gives a good explanation of the basics in DocBook, and it has helped me =
out a lot. Secondly, heck, I would be willing to support anyone who has =
written an documentation this large, and publishes it as "open source".=20

Have a nice day,

Oskar Andreasson
http://www.boingworld.com
http://people.unix-fu.org/andreasson/