[LARTC] DocBook testing

* Oskar Andreasson; <blueflux@koffein.net> on 13 Mar, 2002 wrote:
>DocBook should then try to insert the first imageobject, and if that fails go further down and try the next, and then the next. etcetera. I don't know how well this works together with txt diagrams, but I can't see how this would be any problems.
>
>I hope this is of any help. Now... if anyone would like to help me with changing fonts used within a document=). I've spent some 2 days or so trying to figure it out, and so far I only think it should be done via the DSSSL style sheets however it doesn't work when I do it;). by the by, www.docbook.org is an excellent reference and I definitely recommend buying the book(also available online at the site) which contains a huge and extremely well written reference section to every tag available in docbook v 3.1.

If you want send me the customized dssl stylke sheet you have created
and I'll see what I can do. Alternatively sycbscribe to the docbook-apps
mailinglist and have the gurus.

On the Book subject current print edition is way too old Docbook is
4.1.2 now and 5.0 should be coming soon. I'll prefer to have the
printout of the current beta ( or was it alpha) book printed as a
reference until it is ready to go.

--
Togan Muftuoglu