[LARTC] Has anybody used HTB?

you can use one htb here like:

root (your full link, rate=ceil=256k)
\
 ssh+icmp leaf (prio=0 rate=50k ceil=256k)
 http leaf (prio=1 rate=100k ceil=256k)
 other leaf (prio=2 rate=100k ceil=256k)

This is only example - I don't remember correct
numbers you want. In above ssh+icmp will go always
first as long as they are under 50k, then http
is priorized as long as it is in 100k limit ....

devik