[LARTC] priority bands don't reduce interactive latency?

> I made some tests and I have now 2 questions to ask you:
>
> 1) I use a 486dx2 66mhz as router, is the cpu enough powerful?

Yes it should be. Depends on your rates of course. I'd expect
about 1Mbit on such machine.
in tc -s qdisc there is value deq_util 1/X (under load). The X should
be larger than 20. If lower the qdisc is overloaded. Unfortunatel;y
the value is computed using TSC which is available only on Pentium
CPU ..

> 2) In your latency tests I have seen that you generate traffic to
> saturate link but you do not OVERLOAD it. Can you please redo your
> simulation with more traffic?

The link WAS overloaded during the test. You can't see it from
graphs as there is only already shaped figure ..
But I just finished new algorithm implementation and will rerun
all test with it. I'll focus on this part.
devik