[LARTC] Zebra, Routing ...

Before I start, I don't want to do ECMP or simple bonding ...

I have multiple Internet connections available to multiple boxes on one
of my networks.

Box A connects to ISPs 1, 2 and 3
Box B connects to ISPs 1 and 4

Boxes A and B are both connected to each other and the rest of the
network.

1) I would like to set up some dynamic routing in such a way that any
given outgoing packet from Box A or B would go out over the ISP that had
the "best" path (according to BGP) to the destination.  I would like to
be able to assign 'weights' to these routes (based on their available
bandwidth), but it is not necessary.

2) I would like to have any given *nix box on the network pick the right
gateway (A or B) given the destination of its packets.

I understand that I could do 1) easily if I had a BGP AS#, but I don't.
Is it possible to arrange 'private' peering arrangements so I could
download the BGP views each ISP had without needing a public AS# (don't
tell me I should get one -- it probably won't happen).

Am I correct in assuming that OSPF (which I currently have installed) is
the best way to handle route distribution within the network (#2
above)?  Is there a 'good' way to configure it with as few rules as
possible?

I'm going to send this to the Zebra list as well once I find my address
book entry for them, but I thought somebody here might have good answers
too.
--
Michael T. Babcock