[LARTC] Howto format

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 07:29:31PM +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is not the correct place to send the question. Currently
> Howto is based on *linuxdoc* format. Any plans to convert it to Docbook
> XML or DocbbokSGML 4.1.2.

Yes, there are. In fact, it looks like it is pretty easy to do even, there
are tools that do the conversion for you.

> I am interested in doing the translation from English to Turkish yet all
> my setup is based on Docbbook XML and would realy appreciate if the
> original was in Docbook format.

Cool!

> Any intentions on converting linuxdoc to Docbook ?

As soon as I get round to setting up the chain from Docbook to all the
formats currently supported. Help would be appreciated! I'm also not sure
which would be better, DocBook SGML or XML.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services