[LARTC] Re: LARTC chapter 13, section 2 - obscure settings

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:53:45PM +0100, Oskar Andreasson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently writing on the same subject as chapter 13, section 2
> (Obscure Settings) in the LARTC howto. This will be housed in a separate
> "tutorial" which will be housed at www.boingworld.com when it is finished.
> It will be released under the GNU Free Documentation License.

Cool.

> Anyways, this material will be a bit more descriptive than the current
> material in the LARTC howto and I would like to check if there is any
> interest in linking, or inserting this material to the full howto. If
> not... well, just wanted to check if I could be of any help=).

Well, please do. Currently we do not add a lot compared to the documentation
in the kernel source, so I really want to have better documentation. So yes,
we are interested!

Good luck!

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services