[LARTC] Proposal for reasonably secure GRE tunneling

Why not use encryption keys instead?  Because if you substitute crypto
key for password, then you have an IPSec tunnel. Besides, MS is moving
away from PPTP.  Take a look at 2k and XP, they have IPSec tunneling, so
that seems to be the right direction to go.

Dan