[LARTC] configuration

I am trying to establish some means to control the IP bandwidth
available for a number of NAT-ed classes.

Each class or collection of classes should not use receive less than a certain
assigned bandwidth if they need it.

In the same time I want to make sure that each indvidual IP address in these
classes has it's own restrictions: that is a minimum B/W (if available),
maximum bandwidth, burst. Is this possible using HTB? From the documentation I
see that only leaf nodes can have filters - does this mean that I cannot create
and apply a filter for a whole class?

Sebastian