[LARTC] how many bytes...

Hi,

There are any file in /proc same as /proc/net/dev, but that give me the
information for each IP?

I like to know how many data is sent to a IP, but every second, and
iptables -L -n -v tell me the MB, I have to know the bytes (to do a
script, etc. etc.)

I don't want to reset de counters of netfilter

Thank you very much

----
Carles Pina i Estany | Nick: Pinux / Pine / Teufeus
E-Mail: carles.pina@salleURL.edu / is08139@salleURL.edu / cpina@cat-linux.com
http://www.salleURL.edu/~is08139/

   Aquí Challenger, despegue Ok, pasamos control a windows.....BOUMMMMMM!