[LARTC] VPN Server setup for roaming windows clients?

> I implemented a VPN on PPTP for my LAN [...]
> Can anyone tell me about a good solution in LINUX OR the exact steps and
> IPTABLE commands OR links to documents, trying to achieve something similar?

iptables itself can't do tunneling. well, it could, but it's not exactly
designed to do it.

you should look for a linux implementation of a pptp server (I used one
a few years ago, and it worked fine ; search "pptpd" on google).

iptables itself can be used to implement a firewall.

Jerome Petazzoni <skaya at enix dot org>
--
But of course there were the rules. Everyone knew there were rules. They just
had to hope like Hell that the gods knew the rule