[LARTC] Basic Qdisc : PRIO, pfifo_fast

Howdy, I've just happily subscribed to lartc.

It may be worthwhile to add to FAQ that if you have a cbq or some other
queuing discipline attached to the network device, and you want to go back
to pfifo_fast qdisc, you can achieve this by simply deleting the current
qdisc. Then pfifo_fast falls just in place.
I don't know whether this is the right way, but it works for me, and since
it is linux, this makes it the right way ;-)

Kind regards,

--
Vik