[LARTC] Wonder Shaper problem?

So then is there a way to modify the packet on the way out of squid to
force it to be the TOS we want that will cause it to go to 20: instead
of 10: ?  Maybe modification of squid is in order? to keep it from
changing the TOS field?  (We have the source!  :) )

Or is there some other way to make it so that SSH traffic itself is
bumped to higher priority than just the generic 0x10 TOS packets?  Maybe
match on destination or source port 22?