[LARTC] iptables mark & iproute related !

On Thursday 03 January 2002 15:17, Arindam Haldar wrote:
> hi
> i did those test & as i said in my last mail there is trafic passing th=
ru
> ir bytes counter r increasing but the tc command doesnt show any
> restircition. seem like marked pkts r not going thru the iproute
Sorry, you wrote to encrypted for me to understand everything ;-)
If I understand correctly, everything works if you use CBQ & SFQ, but the=
 fw=20
filter is not working like it should be ?=20

> any suggestions ??
Can you post the scripts you are using so I can try them myself ?

Stef

--=20

stef.coene@docum.org
 More QOS info : http://www.docum.org/
 Title : "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"
    =20