RE: [RFC] create a single workqueue for each vm to update vm irq routing table

>> > I don't think a workqueue is even needed.  You just need to use
>> > call_rcu to free "old" after releasing kvm->irq_lock.
>> >
>> > What do you think?
>>
>> It should be rate limited somehow. Since it guest triggarable guest
>> may cause host to allocate a lot of memory this way.

Why does "use call_rcu to free "old" after releasing kvm->irq_lock" may cause host to allocate a lot of memory?
Do you mean that malicious guest's frequent irq-routing-table updating operations will result in too many delayed mem-free of old irq-routing-tables?

Thanks,
Zhang Haoyu