[RFC] create a single workqueue for each vm to update vm irq routing table

Hi all,

When guest set irq smp_affinity, VMEXIT occurs, then the vcpu thread will IOCTL return to QEMU from hypervisor, then vcpu thread ask the hypervisor to update the irq routing table,
in kvm_set_irq_routing, synchronize_rcu is called, current vcpu thread is blocked for so much time to wait RCU grace period, and during this period, this vcpu cannot provide service to VM,
so those interrupts delivered to this vcpu cannot be handled in time, and the apps running on this vcpu cannot be serviced too.
It's unacceptable in some real-time scenario, e.g. telecom.

So, I want to create a single workqueue for each VM, to asynchronously performing the RCU synchronization for irq routing table,
and let the vcpu thread return and VMENTRY to service VM immediately, no more need to blocked to wait RCU grace period.
And, I have implemented a raw patch, took a test in our telecom environment, above problem disappeared.

Any better ideas?

Thanks,
Zhang Haoyu