Re: networking stops working

I tried this evening to connect the vm directly to the ethernet adapter,
not a bridge in between (the bridge was completely removed). This worked
for a couple of hours then it was gone again.
The 3 other network adapters of that vm/guest were fine!

Folkert van Heusden

--
To MultiTail einai ena polymorfiko ergaleio gia ta logfiles kai tin
eksodo twn entolwn. Prosferei: filtrarisma, xrwmatismo, sygxwneysi,