Re: Virtual Firewall

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Cathrow" <acathrow@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Phil Daws" <uxbod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 14 March, 2013 3:30:50 PM
Subject: Re: Virtual Firewall

----- Original Message -----

This is well supported in libvirt [1]
If you don't want to use libvirt then you can at least run to test the rules that are created or look at the code.

[1] http://libvirt.org/firewall.html

> Thanks.
> --

Thank you Andrew.  I believe the underlying problem is my understanding of how KVM handles network interfaces. You have bridge, macvtap, nat etc. All I wish todo is to have one physical bridged network and X+ virtual networks that can route through a single guest.  Is that impossible ? I don't think it is as I can do two networks with the default NAT.

Thanks.