Re: qemu-kvm-1.2.0: double free or corruption in VNC code

Hello Stefan,

thanks for Your time looking at it.

> Thanks, I looked at the backtrace in the source tree.  Unfortunately the
> root cause is not obvious to me.  I was looking for a double-free of the
> zrle buffers.
>
> If this bug repeatedly bites you, try a different VNC encoding as a
> workaround (not ZRLE).
Well, when I reported the problem, it was first time it appeared, so I didn't
consider it big deal, but yesterday we got it again, on different server
(but the backtrace is completely the same) But it was the same person as
before (and quite a new user to our KVM guests), so I suspect it can be
something specific to his client or setup. I'll try to look at it deeper
and let You know if I figure something out...

cheers

nik

> Perhaps someone more familiar with the VNC code will be able to see it.
> All the information you have provided is helpful.
>
> Stefan
> --

-------------------------------------
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH