Tracking nested guest ioctl in L0 hypervisor

I am trying to understand KVM code for nested virtualization and my
goal is to find whether an ioctl performed by L2 guest can be
intercepted in L0.

Hence just for experimental purpose I wrote an blank ioctl in L2
guest. When that ioctl is received by L1 KVM hypervisor ,it uses
kvm_hypercall0() mentioned in kvm_para.h to notify L0. Am I doing this
correct or is there any other method to do the same or I am completely
off the track?

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thank you