[patch 00/11] Ucontrol patchset respin without storage keys

Hi Avi,

after some more discussion about how to do storage keys proper, I could
not come up with a sane and safe way of doing SSKE without either
over or underindicating the change bit in corner cases (leads to
corrupted guest memory or host kernel panic).
The storage key operations are completely seperate from the rest of
the ucontrol series:
- ucontrol VMs can operate without them (handled by hardware)
- regular VMs can make use of them too (needed for live migration)

This respin only contains the non-controversial patches. I would
kindly like to ask for inclusion, I will retry on storage keys as
soon as I've got a solution.

so long,
Carsten