Re: Is that possible to virtualize a kernel module?

Do you mean that you want to run a kernel in another VM?   I think it
is not possible.

I have checked it. In a qemu with kvm enabled,

# cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep ^flags
flags           : fpu de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep pge cmov mmx
fxsr sse sse2 up pni popcnt hypervisor

It does not have "VMX" in flags. That means the vm does not have vt support.