Two mice don't seem to like each other

I have an issue in KVM which I am managing through cloudmin from
webmin. Whenever you connect to the VM machines from within VNC, there
are two mouse and they have the mind of their own and are very far
apart from each other so it becomes quite  a challenge to manage the
GUI Desktops.

I am pretty sure this is not a new problem and there must be a way
around it. I asked on cloudmin forum but have not got a reply yet and
don't expect some one would so I am asking for help from our vast
online community :)

So what is the solution :)

Thanks