Re: VNC and SDL/VGA simultaneously?

We tried before with both spice(QXL) and VNC enabled at the same time
for the same VM. It works a little bit, I mean VNC session can hold some
time. I use gtk-vnc and it looks like qemu vnc implementation sends some
special packets and cause gtk-vnc broken.

BR
Bitman Zhou

å 2011-03-10åç 20:15 +0100ïErik Rullåéï