Re: VNC and SDL/VGA simultaneously?

Avi Kivity wrote:
On 03/09/2011 11:31 PM, Erik Rull wrote:
Hi all,

is it possible to parameterize qemu in a way where the VNC port and
the VGA output is available in parallel?

Not really, though it should be possible to do it with some effort.

My system screen remains dark if I run it with the -vnc :0 option and
vnc is unavailable when SDL/VGA is available.

What's your use case?

I want to make remote support possble for a guest system that has only a local network connection to the host and has a graphical console running where the operator works on. (So "real" VNC is not available to the rest of the world) It would also be okay if a switching between the VNC and the SDL/VGA would be possible at runtime so that the remote support can do the work and then switch back to the operators screen.

Best regards,

Erik