Possiblle misleading information of motherboards supporting VT-d

 Hello,

I am having little trouble figuring out which motherboards have support for VT-d. I am following the link mentioned on the KVM site http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/VTdHowTo

The link says

Following desktop boards have the VT-d support
    * Intel DQ35JO
    * Intel DQ35MP
    * Intel DX38BT
    * Intel DX48BT2
    * Intel DQ45CB (BIOS 0061 required, previous versions are known to cause problems)
    * Intel DQ45EK
    * Intel DX58SO

I checked on the Intel site to verify that these motherboards have the VT-d support. But seems like only few of them support VT-d.

Following boards do not have VT-d support
Intel® Desktop Board DX38BT
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=30272

Intel® Desktop Board DX48BT2
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=33394

Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=36888&code=Intel%C2%AE+Desktop+Board+DX58SO

I was going to buy the Intel DX38BT board just before placing the order I had a second thought of checking the Intel site.
Can someone confirm?

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad Joshi (Student ID: 19015523)
MRes Systems Engineering