pci_add after migration

Hi,

I'm trying to resume a VM from a migration and hotplug a PCI device, however I can't get it working. PCI hotplugging after booting the guest works fine, but if I migrate the guest, I can no longer hotplug. I'm using qemu/kvm out of the ubuntu 10.4 repositories. I am migrating using `migrate "exec: dd of=statefile.dd"` and resuming with -incoming "exec: dd if=statefile.dd" on the command line. The pci_add command I"m running is `pci_add auto storage file=file.img,if=scsi,media=disk,snapshot=off` Which reports 'OK' always, but running `lspci` in the guest after a migration shows no new devices. I've been banging my head against the wall about this for a while now, so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

~Hunter