Re: Call for GSoC/Outreachy internship project ideas

Hi Eugenio,
Stefano Garzarella and I had a SVQ-related project idea that I have added:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2024#vhost-user_memory_isolation

We want to support vhost-user devices without exposing guest RAM. This
is attractive for security reasons in vhost-user-vsock where a process
that connects multiple guests should not give access to other guests'
RAM in the case of a security bug. It is also useful on host platforms
where guest RAM cannot be shared (we think this is the case on macOS
Hypervisor.framework).

Please let us know if you have any thoughts about sharing/refactoring
the SVQ code.

Stefan