Re: Mount and unmount CD Bug reporting

It's been a while since I dug into this, as I recall the media change
needs to be detected to flush cached data. I believe mounting and
unmounting the DVD in the host will work as well, as well as dropping
the cache on the host. I needed an event mechanism rather than polling
for a once in a blue moon change hence the patch.

It is not seen with newer OS versions (e.g., Fedora 11, 12) because of
the media polling (hal service I think).

David