Re: PCI passthrough resource remapping

2010/3/31 Kenni Lund <kenni@xxxxxxx>:
> Booting the guest and tuning to a DVB-T channel _works_ !!! :-D Thanks
> a lot for your help...I have one more question, though: If I have two
> devices (like the ivtv tuner and the USB card) and they share an IRQ,
> if I then assign BOTH of them to the same guest, will it then work?
>
> Alexander, the patch works, I hope to see it in a stable release in
> the near future ;)

Unfortunately, I have a correction to this :( It _almost_ works. I had
some video/audio artifacts which I though was caused by bad reception,
but after switching the DVB-T tuner back and forth between the PCI USB
card and a laptop, it got clear to me, that this was a passthrough
issue. I get no errors in dmesg on the host or in the guest.

I recorded a short videoclip which illustrates the issue:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-_nZameGeN-NDk4YzQ3N2EtMmEzMi00NTU4LWFjMjgtNzkxMzcxYzg2MTM1&hl=en

Best Regards
Kenni