[ANNOUNCEMENT] COCONUT Secure VM Service Module for SEV-SNP

Hi,

We are happy to announce that last week our secure VM service module
(SVSM) went public on GitHub for everyone to try it out and participate
in its further development. It is dual-licensed under the MIT and
APACHE-2.0 licenses.

The project is written in Rust and can be cloned from:

	https://github.com/coconut-svsm/svsm

There are also repositories in the github project with the Linux host and
guest, EDK2 and QEMU changes needed to run the SVSM and boot up a full
Linux guest.

The SVSM repository contains an installation guide in the INSTALL.md
file and contributor hints in CONTRIBUTING.md.

A blog entry with more details is here:

	https://www.suse.com/c/suse-open-sources-secure-vm-service-module-for-confidential-computing/

We also thank AMD for implementing and providing the necessary changes
to Linux and EDK2 to make an SVSM possible.

Have a lot of fun!

--
Jörg Rödel
jroedel@xxxxxxx

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Frankenstraße 146
90461 Nürnberg
Germany

(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg)
Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev, Andrew Myers, Andrew McDonald, Boudien Moerman