Re: A really weird guest crash, that ONLY happens on KVM, and ONLY on 6th gen+ Intel Core CPU's

Guest crash.. Which console? Would the vmcore-dmesg be of use? I used
"virsh --debug=0 rhel7.6 --console --force-boot" and got nothing on
the console.

This might be because this is running a GUI login. I found
http://libvirt.org/kbase/debuglogs.html

I set the debug to go to a file, then set the filters to use the "Less
verbose logging for QEMU VMs" on that page... I also tried a log
filter of "1:*".

I saw RESET events that then specify "guest-reset" but I don't see
anything other than startup messages in the domain logs...  Problem
is, of course, I have little or no idea what to look for, or whether I
should modify the domain log settings somehow... At least I admit I'm
clueless...