From: kvm-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kvm-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Wright
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:16 AM
To: kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: qemu-devel@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] KVM developer conference call

The KVM project is announcing a regular conference call focused on KVM
development issues.  The call will take place weekly on Tuesdays at
15:00 UTC for 1 hour.  The purpose of the call is to discuss relevant
development issues in a high bandwidth forum, certainly _not_ meant
to supplant discussion on list.  I will send out a request for agenda
items each week the day before the call, and post minutes after the
call concludes.

If you are interested in joining please send me an email.

thanks,
-chris